After years of dodging this tag-the-blogger (“_you’re it!_“) memes, it was Dave Kinsella who finally got me. So with pure fear of a little dead girl climbing out of my TV in 7 days time, I’ll continue the chain.
If you are tagged you should:
(a) republish these rules
- Link to your original tagger(s) and list these rules in your post.
- Share seven facts about yourself in the post.
- Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.
- Let them know they’ve been tagged.
(b) share seven facts about myself
- People believe that “North by Northwest” is my favourite film, but it’s actually “The Big Lebowski“
- Known as a Scouser, apart from being born in Liverpool, I have only lived there for 10 years, (I’m 30-years old).
- The remaining 20 years (so far) I have lived in the following places; Northop/North Wales, Hindley/Wigan, Westhoughton/Bolton, Columbo/Sri Lanka, Alicante/Spain and Backwell/Yatton/Bristol.
- Although I did a Computer Science degree, I consider myself to be a self-taught developer.
- Embarrassingly, I have calculated the VAT wrong 3 times on issued invoices! — how difficult can it be?
- I was in a band called Tremor… we played at The Cavern, Matthew Street!
- Made a few short films, which have been shown at the FACT and regularly on Canvas @ 3345 Parr St.
(c) Tag seven people. This is difficult, I don’t even know 7 bloggers, but here goes: