Following up on my recent post of using Robots.txt with Umbraco, I decided that it would be nice to be able to edit the robots.txt directly from the Umbraco back-end. (Also I wanted to play a bit more with the BaseTree/ITree classes).
This afternoon I had a few hours to spare – actually I was procrastinating on another job, (don’t tell my client – I’ll finish it off later tonight) – so I got down to some coding.
Very special thanks to Dave Kinsella for providing the Robot icon – although I know Dave, it was great proof that Twitter really does work! (Thanks to Dan too for his Johnny 5 attempt! – Here was my attempt too! )
If you have any bugs, comments, feedback or suggestions – please feel free to get in touch with me via the Our Umbraco forums.